Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by! My name is Marina Birch and This is where I post previews of all my current work. This is also where I will post any important news or announcements.
I specialize in modern lifestyle family & wedding portraiture, from maternity through to newborn and children through to teenagers and people in love. I am based in Adelaide's and its surrounding suburbs and I am also available for destination work interstate and overseas.
If you would like to inquire about my services or have any questions please email me at info@marinabirchphotography.com.au or call me on 0417 816 782

Pages


Monday, May 16, 2011

wedding photography

Congratulations to Tim and Maria on your beautiful wedding, it was pleasure spending the day with you both, along with your lovely families and friends









Cathedral of Archangels Michael & Gabriel Adelaide





















I love how Maria's grand father announced them coming out of the church
and then came the confetti and rice, not to mention the sugar coated almonds, they really got pelted
 I love these shots throwing the rice and confetti, it was too difficult to just pick one so I put them all up



















The Location for these images is at the Kooyonga Golf Course Adelaide, which is where they had their reception



0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP