Search This Blog

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by! My name is Marina Birch and This is where I post previews of all my current work. This is also where I will post any important news or announcements.
I specialize in modern lifestyle family & wedding portraiture, from maternity through to newborn and children through to teenagers and people in love. I am based in Adelaide's and its surrounding suburbs and I am also available for destination work interstate and overseas.
If you would like to inquire about my services or have any questions please email me at info@marinabirchphotography.com.au or call me on 0417 816 782

Pages


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NicK & Georgina's- wedding photography- at Middleton

Congratulation's to Nick & Georgina.
This wedding ceremony took place at the Middleton Beach Huts
Reception at Blues Restaurant 
Georgina's Flowers were made by Allira florist
Georgina's Gown is from Lady Liz Bridal
Wedding events coordinator Jessamy Wickert from Mint Event Managment   Mint Event Managment facebook






























0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP